About Our Firm
Curley Law Firm LLP is comprised of Certified Elder Law Attorneys Patrick Curley and Lucy Budman. With over 40 years of combined experience Patrick since 1997,and Lucy since 2003), we work together to provide solutions for your emergencies and your long-term goals.
We are served by an exceptional team. We distinguish ourselves from other law firms by serving clients with patience, compassion and respect. Compassion and respect are not just a catch phrase at Curley Law Firm LLP. We will not ignore or insult an elder by talking as if he or she is not in the room. We represent the elder first and foremost and that differentiates us from many other elder law firms. Please learn more about our team by clicking on the links below.
- Patrick G. Curley, Esq., Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA)
- Lucy J. Budman, Esq., Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA), LL.M. in Taxation
- Mark M. Curley, Esq., Partner (Retired)
- Deborah S. Tura — Senior Paralegal, Client Services Director & Public Benefits Specialist
- Lynne A. Paine — Senior Legal Assistant
- Erin S. Curley — Marketing Director
- Jackie B. Curley — Accountant, Computer Program Analyst & Chief Financial Officer
Put Our Experienced Team To Work For You
To discuss your elder care or estate plan issue with an experienced lawyer, please schedule a confidential consultation with an attorney by calling 866-406-8582. You may also elect to submit our intake form, and we will contact you. Out-of-office consultations can be arranged by appointment. We serve clients in Wakefield and throughout Essex and Middlesex counties.