Helping You Achieve Your Estate Planning Goals
You work hard accumulating assets and wealth; we work equally hard to help you preserve your home and your savings and protecting your family. With proper estate planning, you can accomplish a wide range of goals, including:
- Asset protection against the risk of nursing home costs and Medicaid,
- Eliminating or minimizing estate taxes,
- Protecting inheritances against the risk that your beneficiaries divorce or get sued,
- Maintaining control over the management of your assets in the event of your incapacity,
- Ensuring your spouse is protected in the event you require nursing home care,
- Avoiding the probate court upon your death.
We begin our estate planning by carefully listening to your goals. You are at the center of the estate planning and our systemized process moves from defining your goals, to reviewing the current laws and regulations, to designing strategies to achieve your goals.
Curley Law Firm LLP is located in Wakefield. Our lawyers offer more than 50 years of combined legal experience to assist individuals throughout Massachusetts with their estate planning matters.
Because we treat our clients with respect and dignity, we are able to establish an excellent rapport with them and truly understand their needs and goals. As your estate planning attorneys, you will find us committed to providing you with the best, most cost-effective solution tailored to meet your estate planning goals.
For additional information about our qualifications and the benefits of retaining our services, please see our page entitled, “Why Choose Us.”
Massachusetts Estate Planning Attorneys
Our attorneys have dedicated themselves to estate planning and elder law. As a result, we are leaders in our field. We handle all aspects of estate planning, including the following:
- Wills: Our estate planning lawyers can prepare your will to ensure that you — and not the government — decide how to distribute your assets upon your death.
- Trusts: Our trust attorneys can prepare trusts to achieve a range of estate planning goals, including asset protection, estate tax planning, probate avoidance, minor or special needs planning, and retirement planning.
- Health care proxies, HIPAA authorizations and living wills: Our estate planning attorneys assist clients with planning to ensure that in the event of your incapacity, medical decisions concerning your health can be made by a person you appoint and empower.
- Durable powers of attorney: Our asset protection attorneys can work with you to prepare a durable power of attorney that is specialized to ensure that even if you are incapacitated, your appointed agent can manage your finances and assets to maximize asset and income protection to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Contact A Massachusetts Estate Planning Attorney
For information about Massachusetts law or to discuss your particular estate plan issue with an experienced lawyer, please schedule a confidential consultation by calling 866-406-8582. You may also elect to submit our intake form, and we will contact you. Out-of-office consultations can be arranged by appointment. We serve clients in Wakefield and throughout Essex and Middlesex counties.
For additional information about estate planning, please visit our Estate Planning information page.