Rapidly growing North Shore Elder Law and Estate Planning firm seeking Associate Attorney with a passion for serving elders
Our mission is to help our clients age with dignity and peace of mind. We know that the work we do can be the difference between someone’s last years being filled with stress and financial fear or feeling cared for and secure. So we have a passion for helping elders and their families plan – in times of stability or times of crisis – to protect their lives, their health and independence, and their assets.
We are a friendly team of professionals and we are looking for a team player, a self-starter and a visionary Associate Attorney to join us in making a real difference in our clients’ lives. We are looking for someone who will:
- Bring extensive Estate Planning and Elder Law knowledge, expertise and industry connections (minimum 2 years experience in Estate Planning and Elder Law)
- Have proven experience, comfort and success in working with the elderly, clients in crisis, individuals with memory or physical impairments, and/or individuals with special needs.
- Possess extraordinary communication, relationship, leadership and followership skills – as well as an exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Bring a proven ability to help a law firm better serve its clients, attract more clients and increase the effectiveness of the firm’s processes and systems
- Demonstrate a thorough proficiency to learn and effectively utilize practice technology. Experience with TimeMatters & WealthCounsel is a plus.
You will enjoy the process of Estate Planning and Elder Law from building rapport and trust during the initial consultation, through solving complex legal issues, to putting strategies into action and developing happy, satisfied clients. Your compassion for people of all ages and abilities will shine through it all.
You will work in a beautiful, smoke-free and fragrance-free building with a comfortable kitchen and off-street parking located in Wakefield, MA. The charming Colonial building was built in 1812, so you’ll need to navigate steep, narrow staircases regularly during the day.
If this sounds like a firm with which you would be proud to associate, then please submit the following information, via email to Alexandra at [email protected]
- Your formal cover letter – listing your experience with Trust design and planning, Estate Tax planning, Trust administration, Medicaid planning, Medicaid applications, Special Needs planning, Probate administration, Guardianship & Conservatorship
- Your salary requirements
- Your resume
- An explanation of what you can contribute to our mission
We will not respond to recruitment firms, law students or resumes unaccompanied by a complete cover letter. We will contact you with information on the next step in the hiring process if you are a good match. Please do not phone or email requests for information or status.